Date: 2017-06-05 01:30 pm (UTC)
the_rck: (Default)
From: [personal profile] the_rck
On FFnet, I pretty much exclusively chain from one story I liked to the author's list of favorites. I have occasionally poked at themed lists there, but those tend to be 90% terrible with the other 10% permanently incomplete.

Unless a fandom has very few fics, I don't tend to look at the fandom category on either FFnet or AO3.
From:
Anonymous (will be screened)
OpenID (will be screened if not validated)
Identity URL: 
User
Account name:
Password:
If you don't have an account you can create one now.
Subject:
HTML doesn't work in the subject.

Message:

 
Notice: This account is set to log the IP addresses of people who comment anonymously.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.

Profile

schneefink: River walking among trees, from "Safe" (Default)
schneefink

June 2017

S M T W T F S
    123
4 5678910
11 121314151617
181920 21222324
252627282930 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Jun. 27th, 2017 10:23 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios